Community Forum

Missing email "Send" button

Highlighted
New Poster

Missing email "Send" button

I cannot send or forward an email as the Send function is not visible. How do I retrieve it?

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Missing email "Send" button

@biggreen65 wrote:

I cannot send or forward an email as the Send function is not visible. How do I retrieve it?

Have you scrolled down.  It should be at the bottom left on the Compose screen.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Yes I have. It is located there normally, but has disappeared. Any idea might help.

Highlighted
Expert

@biggreen65 wrote:

Yes I have. It is located there normally, but has disappeared. Any idea might help.

How are you accessing your email?  On a desktop or laptop computer, or a tablet or phone?  How big is your screen?  Try signing out of the account and back in again.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I am having the same problem - this has happened before and I made my browser smaller (CTRL -) and it would eventually appear, but that isn't working today. I can't send mail because it is missing. 

I tried logging out and logging back in.

I normally use Chrome but also tried Firefox - neither one worked.

I'm on a Windows 10 laptop which has been working fine, up until now, but somethingis keeping that SEND button from showing up in both browsers.

Frustrating. I have email to send regarding flight reservations and I'm kinda stuck!

Highlighted
New Poster

Try your restore icon in the upper right-hand corner of your screen next to the close icon.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Thanks! 

That did it. I had the browser set so that it was not filling up the entire screen. Restoring it to full screen solved the problem.

Thanks again!