Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Missing Email

Regular Visitor

Missing Email

I discovered that I am missing two years worth of emails.  I know I had them 30 days ago and this is related to your platform upgrade .  I have spoken to several techs and walked through

a resoration and looking in the trash folder.  This also is not associated with any other device and is only associated with your new platform migration.

During my last call I was told the ticket CR 777898755 was being escallated to engineering and I would be contacted in 72 hours.  This never happened and now I'm being told  "sorry, we have not way of getting your email back".   Every person I speak with tells me something different but the truth of the matter is that this is related to your new platform migration.

-Missing all 2016 emails

-Missing all 2017 up to December 7th (platform upgrade?)

-I have all 2015 emails and 2018 emails.

This is a massive failure and I need these messages restored for a senior engineer or somone who knows what they are doing

Expert

Re: Missing Email

I will escalate this to the forum admins for follow-up--------------

Official Employee

Hi Frollins3, I can review this further.  Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number). 

Thank you 

Regular Visitor

It has been weeks and no follow up from Comcast and the formum didnt escallate or follow up either?  Still have two years of missing email

Expert

@Frollins3 wrote:

It has been weeks and no follow up from Comcast and the formum didnt escallate or follow up either?  Still have two years of missing email

Did you PM ComcastPhill as requested?

Regular Visitor

yes, he asked me if anybody had contacted me?  I asked if he could escallate but received no response

Expert

Then I will try to escalate again.

Official Employee

Hi Frollins3, 

I can help by reaching back out and checking the status of that ticket. If it has been closed, I will follow the correct process to have it escalated for you again. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the account number or phone number associated with your services.