Community Forum

Missing Email

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Missing Email

Looking for help.  All of my email disappeared on 5/6.   I no longer have emails prior to 5/6.  I opened a ticket that was closed without resolution.  I spent an hour on IM with a rep today, no help and when I asked for an escalation to next level support they just stopped  responding to me.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Expert

Re: Missing Email

I am escalating this for follow up.

Official Employee

Hello CP7962. I can assist in getting an Advanced Repair ticket opened for you so our team can look into getting this fixed for you. Please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can assist you.

Regular Visitor

Someone is working the ticket.  I was on Pop mail for the past 9 years.  There’s a migration to a new platform that is not pop mail compatible when my account was moved I lost all the email I had at the time of the move.  They are trying to restore my lost mail. 

Regular Visitor

I also have missing email, and am very anxious to get it resolved, but the promised call from the higher tech is not happening  . I am expecting better service than this.

my ticket number ____was: CR787854384