Community Forum

Missing Comcast email folders

New Poster

Missing Comcast email folders

I had tons of folders and files under my comcast email.   They have all disappeared.  I have looked everywhere, expanded everyting and they are gone from Mail and are not there if I enter through xfinity account.

I'm using a MacBook.   Apple tried everything and deemed it was comcast mail issue.  

Please help.

Expert

Re: Missing Comcast email folders

Are you using Time Machine on the Mac?  If so, you should be able to go into it and recover Mail from a previous hour/date.   You could try deleting the account from Mail and recreating it from scratch to see if the folders reappear.  The only other thing I can suggest is that you call Comcast security and have them look at your account--------------------

Comcast Customer Security Assurance-------------------

Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week)

1 - 888-565-4329

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Missing Comcast email folders

MLMGALLANT, thank you for reaching out here! Have you already reached out to the CSA team as Latoque advised? Please keep us updated! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!