Community Forum

Lost the contents of my In-Box

New Poster

Lost the contents of my In-Box

Help.  I lost the entire contents of my In-Box on my Comcast e-mail account.  I have e-mail in my other folders.  My In-Box is not in my Trash folder.  My In-Box just says "Empty".  

I called for technical support and the person said I would have to go to the Forum to have a Forum Support person restore my In-Box from a backup copy.  She said she was not allowed to restore that it would have be done by someone here on the Forum.

It happened this morning, Wednesday, Feb 28, 2018 at 7:00 am.  (I was using it fine, then went away for 5 minutes, and came back to see the "Empty" In-Box at 7:00 am.

Expert

Re: Lost the contents of my In-Box

I'm escalating this to the forum admins for follow up.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I a fellow customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hi davidkimball1, thank you for reaching out, and I can assist reviewing this on my side for you.   Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number). 

Thank you

Official Employee

Hi davidkimball1, thank you for working with me through private message and please reach back out if you are still needing assistance.

thank you