Community Forum

Lost emails during migration

Frequent Visitor

Lost emails during migration

Since I've lost emails from my attorney and was just notified today of the migration, how do I know when the system is up and running properly again?!?

New Poster

Re: Lost emails during migration

Thousands of of emails disappeared from my sent folder during a "migration," and Comcast reps simply told me, "Sorry, they re gone." Good luck.

Frequent Visitor

And yet our service charges keep going up and up and up!  These emails were to and from an attorney.  Apparently this has been all week and they just now advise us.  Not acceptable!  Sorry this happened to you also :-(

Expert

'm going to escalate this to the forum admins for follow up.  You should see a response here in this thread.

Official Employee

Hello @palms1124,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We've been migrating to a new email server platform to provide them a better more reliable experience, which may have resulted in some interruptions to their service. We expect to complete the migration shortly. 

In the meantime, not stating this is a resolution to this issue, but can you please try the steps below to see if you are able to recover anything? 

1. Inside your emails, right click on the trash folder
  2. Click on "Recover Deleted Items

Please let me know if you have any files here that you are looking for. 

Frequent Visitor

Really are you kidding me?

Official Employee

Some customers have been able to retrieve some messages. As I stated, this is not a resolution to the issue, I'm only trying to see if this will help you access the emails you need until the migration is completed.