Community Forum

Lost Emails

Regular Visitor

Lost Emails

We are going to try this again.  On 3/19/18 my wife discovered that she had lost all emails dated prior to 3/15/18.  The email disappeared off of her MacMail on her Macbook Pro and they disappeared off of the comcast website.  When we go onto comcast.com and log in, there are no emails earlier than 3/15/18.  Hundreds of emails are lost, many were saved in smart mailboxes.  If anyone knows a solution to this problem we would certainly appreciate the help!!

Expert

Re: Lost Emails

@hntm wrote:

We are going to try this again.  On 3/19/18 my wife discovered that she had lost all emails dated prior to 3/15/18.  The email disappeared off of her MacMail on her Macbook Pro and they disappeared off of the comcast website.  When we go onto comcast.com and log in, there are no emails earlier than 3/15/18.  Hundreds of emails are lost, many were saved in smart mailboxes.  If anyone knows a solution to this problem we would certainly appreciate the help!!

You need to continue to follow up with @ComcastPhill via PM.

Locking this thread.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.