Community Forum

Losing my footer when I "reply all"

Regular Visitor

Losing my footer when I "reply all"

Hi All

Since Comcast changed the format of emails, I'm frustrated about not always having an option to "reply all".  Instead I can hit reply or "quick reply all".  This is a problem for me as the "quick" option drops my legally required confidentiality disclosure as well as my signatory line and link to my website.  Occasonally, I have an option to reply all but it's rare that I can find it.

Help?

Margaret

Expert

Re: Losing my footer when I "reply all"

@mspmft wrote:

Hi All

Since Comcast changed the format of emails, I'm frustrated about not always having an option to "reply all".  Instead I can hit reply or "quick reply all".  This is a problem for me as the "quick" option drops my legally required confidentiality disclosure as well as my signatory line and link to my website.  Occasonally, I have an option to reply all but it's rare that I can find it.

Help?

Margaret

If you're in the new email [https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/] you should see this tool bar above your opened email:

reply to all recipients.jpg 

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Expert

Re: Losing my footer when I "reply all"

@mspmft wrote:

Hi All

Help?

Margaret

In addition to what "Again" posted, you can also access "Reply all" by clicking on the "hamburger icon at the right end, like this---------------

Screen Shot 2018-03-06 at 3.46.23 PM.jpg