Community Forum

Kudos button not working

New Poster

Kudos button not working

I got a great response to another post I made, and I want to give the responder kudos.  When I click on the kudos button below the response, it briefly changes size and color but does not increment the count.  Win10, Chrome, pop-up blocker off.  Xfinity support thought it might be a browser issue, so I tried it in Edge as well, still doesn't work.

Any suggestions/solutions out there?

Expert

Re: Kudos button not working

It could be you were trying in a closed thread.  Does the reply button still work?

Expert

llnpaypal wrote:

I got a great response to another post I made, and I want to give the responder kudos.  When I click on the kudos button below the response, it briefly changes size and color but does not increment the count.  Win10, Chrome, pop-up blocker off.  Xfinity support thought it might be a browser issue, so I tried it in Edge as well, still doesn't work.

Any suggestions/solutions out there?

Make sure you're clicking on the thumb and not just anywhere within that "button". 

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Regular Visitor

Well... as strange as that answer is...that works. You have to click the actual thumb inside the button, not the button. 

Soooo...why make a button that doesn't actually work like a button...?!? That was confusing me, too. Not a great community site experience if I had to actually search for how the kudos button works or "kudos button not working"...nothing like wasting my time further...