Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Keyboard shortcuts for email

New Poster

Keyboard shortcuts for email

I like to use the keyboard when possible.  Could you tell me where to find a list of the ones I use most frequently in the email program, such as the command for "send."  

Thanks,

Leigh Ann

Expert

Re: Keyboard shortcuts for email

The new email format from Appsuite has no provision for using shortcuts.  The previous format from Zimbra had them.

New Poster

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.  I don't care for the answer 'though.  Does liking keyboard shortcuts make me a dinosaur? Or perhaps it is a way to save money.

If I can figure out how to give you Kudos, I will.

Expert

@lapete4t wrote:

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.  I don't care for the answer 'though.  Does liking keyboard shortcuts make me a dinosaur? Or perhaps it is a way to save money.

If I can figure out how to give you Kudos, I will.

From what I have seen, it's just that the new Appsuite software just doesn't have any provision for using keyboard shortcuts.  It leans toward mobile devices, where "keyboard" is kind of a meaningless term.  However, some desktop clients or apps have them, like Windows Mail 10.  So you might want to consider using something like that.

Just sayin

New Poster

Thanks again. I think I may go back to Outlook. Makes sense about the mobile apps.