Community Forum

Keyboard shortcuts for email

New Poster

Keyboard shortcuts for email

I like to use the keyboard when possible.  Could you tell me where to find a list of the ones I use most frequently in the email program, such as the command for "send."  

Thanks,

Leigh Ann

Expert

Re: Keyboard shortcuts for email

The new email format from Appsuite has no provision for using shortcuts.  The previous format from Zimbra had them.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.  I don't care for the answer 'though.  Does liking keyboard shortcuts make me a dinosaur? Or perhaps it is a way to save money.

If I can figure out how to give you Kudos, I will.

Expert

@lapete4t wrote:

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.  I don't care for the answer 'though.  Does liking keyboard shortcuts make me a dinosaur? Or perhaps it is a way to save money.

If I can figure out how to give you Kudos, I will.

From what I have seen, it's just that the new Appsuite software just doesn't have any provision for using keyboard shortcuts.  It leans toward mobile devices, where "keyboard" is kind of a meaningless term.  However, some desktop clients or apps have them, like Windows Mail 10.  So you might want to consider using something like that.

Just sayin

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Thanks again. I think I may go back to Outlook. Makes sense about the mobile apps.