I think this has been a problem since installation, but I'm only now realizing it's something to do with Xfinity -- and from what I have read, my problem is pretty pervasive with Comcast Xfinity subscribers. But I'm hopeful I'll get some kind of resolution here...
I was just notified by our school's tech department that Xfinity subscribers (no other provider -- just Comcast/Xfinity) cannot access the school website, and we should contact Comcast immediately because it is absolutely an Xfinity wireless issue.
The error message I get with our school's website, "ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED" is the same error message I get with a few others. Moreover, we are paying for this crazy high speed, but our streaming freezes ALL THE TIME ("Failure to Load" message is now my life's bane!)-- even when only one device is online. I just tried switching to Google's DNS, per the advice of a tech savvy friend who swears that Comcast is just bad in Houston, and that doesn't work either -- but that's probably because I did it wrong! Ha!
I need to be able to access my children's schools online from home without using my mobile. It's why we pay extra for internet.