Community Forum

Internet email files

Regular Visitor

Internet email files

Suddenly I have no files. I have been using Comcast emails for over 20 years. I had accout numbers and other information in those files. Where did they go?

Expert

Re: Internet email files

By "files" I take it to mean you had emails in folders that have attachments to them?  Can you see the folders they are in?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

No. All the files and folders have disappeared.

Expert

@Anon1042949 wrote:

No. All the files and folders have disappeared.

If you cannot see the left folders pane, see if this sorts it out for you----------------

https://connect.xfinity.com/faq/email.html#foldersHideShow

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

In my left pane I am showing nothing. No Xfinity, No show folders.

Expert

@Anon1042949 wrote:

In my left pane I am showing nothing. No Xfinity, No show folders.

Did you click on the link I posted upthread?

Regular Visitor

Yes, I did click on your suggestion. It did help emmensly. However I was using the Google Chrome browser. When I changed to the Edge browser all my folders reappeared.