Community Forum

Insecure Web Browser Error Message

New Poster

Insecure Web Browser Error Message

I am having trouble with Chrome, Edge, and Opera allowing access to xfinity.com. All three show a message that the browser does not meet the xfinity security standards and to upgrade to latest release. I have done that, but still have an issue. I see several messages on the forums with a similar issue, but without details about resolution. Tech support was not able to resolve (several resets of the modem were attempted) and I do have Firefox working well with xfinity (not sure why).

BR,

T

#ComcastAlly.

New Poster

Re: Insecure Web Browser Error Message

I have been having same problem for weeks, and I cannot access any websites with my accounts.

Is there a solution?????

Official Employee

Re: Insecure Web Browser Error Message

Hi @ptlarson, and @americleancarpe

Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. Thanks for reaching out and sharing your experience. I'd be more than happy to help investigate your login issues. In order to assist you, please send me a private message including your first and last name as it appears on your bill. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!