Emails sent to me are randomly being sent to my junk mail folder.
1. I do not have any filters set
2. I receive email from the same people and the email are randomly sent to my inbox or junk mail folder
3. Even when someone is replying to an email I sent, their responses are randomly sent to my inbox or junk folder
4. I have even flagged emails as not junk and they still go to my junk folder.
5. Email going to my junk folder are in my contact list
So why are these emails randomly flagged as junk?
First, your address book is not scanned by Comcast to see if a contact is legitimate. You need to keep marking emails as not Spam when they get to the Spam folder. It can take a while and many markings to help "train" the filters.
Thanks But I have been flagging the same emails as "not spam", "Do not block sender", "Do not block domain", etc for over six moths and still the emails randomly go to my inbox or Junk folder. Comcast support is worthless. I spent 3 hours on the phone with them and they basically said, "That's too sad for you".