Community Forum

Inbox folders no longer visible on PC browser but visible in iPhone email client.

Regular Visitor

Inbox folders no longer visible on PC browser but visible in iPhone email client.

Hello,

I am able to see some of the inbox subfolders created in my Xfinity email account, but after a recent xfinity update, I can now only see a fraction of the folders which were previously visible when using a Windows PC. Interestingly, I am able to see all the folders on my iPhone with the standard iOS email app and the Comcast email app. The subfolders were made on the PC and those same missing subfolders which are now only visible on the iphone do not seem to be local folders. How do I make folders which are now only visible on the iPhone also visible in the interenet browser?

I already googled my issue and cannot seem to find any threads on this particular issue. Yes, the inbox arrow is expanded.

Any help would be appreciated!!!

Expert

Re: Inbox folders no longer visible on PC browser but visible in iPhone email client.

Do they instead appear under the section "My folders" if you click the black arrowhead to the left of it?

Regular Visitor

Re: Inbox folders no longer visible on PC browser but visible in iPhone email client.

Yes