Community Forum

In an incoming email that has a blue suggestion for more info, it doesn't work?. Why?

New Poster

In an incoming email that has a blue suggestion for more info, it doesn't work?. Why?

I want to be able to just click on the suggested blue address for additional information, such as in an email from my doctor, why can't I get to that place? It used to work but doesn't anymore.  Help.

Expert

Re: In an incoming email that has a blue suggestion for more info, it doesn't work?. Why?

@rskiles1955 wrote:

I want to be able to just click on the suggested blue address for additional information, such as in an email from my doctor, why can't I get to that place? It used to work but doesn't anymore.  Help.

If you're using Chrome, you need to check your popup settings.  If it's ON, it needs to be OFF.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Gold Problem Solver

Re: In an incoming email that has a blue suggestion for more info, it doesn't work?. Why?

@rskiles1955 wrote: I want to be able to just click on the suggested blue address for additional information, such as in an email from my doctor, why can't I get to that place? It used to work but doesn't anymore.  Help.

For reference if using Chrome see https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Email-Web-Browsing/hyperlinks-in-email-won-t-open/m-p/3197364#M206593