Community Forum

I received a questionable email supposedly from Comcast Re: Account Deactivation

New Poster

I received a questionable email supposedly from Comcast Re: Account Deactivation

Below is the contect of the email i received today, Saturday Nove 3,2018 at 6:25am

Comcast claiming to Deactivate my Account due to a complaint received by the administrator.

Please advise.

@comcast_Supports_Authorization_SLN-02745<Edited for violating forum guidelines: "Personal Information">

To  <Edited for violating forum guidelines: "Personal Information">

Dear User,   

Your account will be remove in response to a complaint received by our administrator. According to user provision 16.3 of Terms and Conditions. Kindly confirm your account is still active and in use by clicking the validation link below:

@Comcast-Accounts/Update-Now

Sincerely,
Mail Service.
©Comcast 2018 Mail Service Inc. All Rights Reserve

Expert

Re: I received a questionable email supposedly from Comcast Re: Account Deactivation

It sounds questionable to me. This link should help you figure out how to tell if a Comcast email is legit and what to do if it's not.

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Internet/ANSWERED-Comcast-Email-Phish-or-Legit-How-to-Tell-and-rules/t...

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!