Community Forum

I need to import my gmail emails from phone onto my xfinity email account. How do I do that, please

New Poster

I need to import my gmail emails from phone onto my xfinity email account. How do I do that, please

I need to import my gmail email account over to my laptop I am an xfinity customer but not very smart on tech issues. Can anyone help me with this issue in plain english please  .question mark. For some reason I can not get my question mark to work. Not the issue though. Thank You.

Expert

Re: I need to import my gmail emails from phone onto my xfinity email account. How do I do that, ple

Try this for a start------------

http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/internet/about-easychange/

Under the "Getting started" section you will see a link to the actual site.  Click on that and follow the prompts.  It even has an icon for Gmail accounts.

New Poster

Re: I need to import my gmail emails from phone onto my xfinity email account. How do I do that, ple

Thanx so much for your snswer.
But I solved the issue of getting my gmail email account onto my xfinity homepage juust by going to my xfinity email and at boytom of. Files it says
' ADD ACCOUNT ' and I hit on thar and pit my gmail address and p.w. and my gmail emails came on the laptop with no problems. Thank you for your answer, but this was very easy.
image001_547.gif