Community Forum

I need to EXPORT contacts.csv from New Xfinity Email

Contributor

I need to EXPORT contacts.csv from New Xfinity Email

I need to EXPORT a .csv file of my contacts from New Xfinity Email.

I found instructions in an old thread ("To Export contacts, you need to: Login to Smartzone, Click on Preferences --> Address book tab on the left hand side, Click on Export") but in the New Xfinity Email's Settings|Address there's no such button, and in the new Address Book I can't find Export anywhere inlcuding context/hover menus.

The .csv file is destined for gmail; the Google Apps gmail I'm migrating to has no other way to get contacts (it lacks the Import mail and contacts button I've read is the other way).

Contributor

Re: I need to EXPORT contacts.csv from New Xfinity Email

I see that this issue has been going on for at least 10 months. ( I searched deeper and found a couple helpful threads here and here).

Is there some way I can revert to the OLD Xfinity email to export my Contacts, please? 

Expert

The Export function was down for a long time, then they got it fixed.  Then it went down again about two weeks or so ago.  So, for now, there is no way to export the address book.  And no, once you are migrated to the new email format, there is no way to revert to the old one.

Contributor

Thank you very much,