Community Forum

I have questions about Outlook IMAP on-line. SO CLUNKY... Crashes just when I'm in a hurry!

New Poster

I have questions about Outlook IMAP on-line. SO CLUNKY... Crashes just when I'm in a hurry!

I am just signing up on your forum so I can participate and comment.

I am dissapointed with Outlook IMAP on-line.  Formatting is so clunky and hard to fathom.  Your forum answered one question I had (how to delete obsolete suggested email addresses when composing a message!)  THANKS!  Kudos.

I may contribute from time to time, but if I had the time, I'd switch to gmail in an instant (and "start over" again??).  Can't seem to synchronize anything I use regularly with Outlook (my contacts and schedule are in Google apps and format).  And IMAP Outlook works so differently on-line, I'm lost half the time.

Rancho210

Official Employee

Re: I have questions about Outlook IMAP on-line. SO CLUNKY... Crashes just when I'm in a hurry!

Hi @Rancho210. Glad to see you joined our community. Apologetically, as an official employee, I am unable to comment or support a third party email client such as Outlook. I'm sure if you ask around the forum boards, you will find the help you need. 

If you need support with your account or services, we're here to help. Welcome!

Expert

Re: I have questions about Outlook IMAP on-line. SO CLUNKY... Crashes just when I'm in a hurry!

@Rancho210 wrote:

I am just signing up on your forum so I can participate and comment.

I am dissapointed with Outlook IMAP on-line.  Formatting is so clunky and hard to fathom.  Your forum answered one question I had (how to delete obsolete suggested email addresses when composing a message!)  THANKS!  Kudos.

I may contribute from time to time, but if I had the time, I'd switch to gmail in an instant (and "start over" again??).  Can't seem to synchronize anything I use regularly with Outlook (my contacts and schedule are in Google apps and format).  And IMAP Outlook works so differently on-line, I'm lost half the time.

Rancho210

I don't have Outlook myself.  But exactly what is the issue you are having?  Are you not able to send or receive email?  Or are you having trouble enabling the Comcast account or what?