Community Forum

I have never subscribed to Zimbra but now get error messages when I have my Comcast email open

New Poster

I have never subscribed to Zimbra but now get error messages when I have my Comcast email open

I have recently started getting a Zimbra error message when I leave my Comcast email open during the day. I hit refresh and my laptop goes back to Comcast.  I have never used Zimbra.  Any ideas why and how to make this error message stop? Thank you.

Expert

Re: I have never subscribed to Zimbra but now get error messages when I have my Comcast email open

@gypsy56 wrote:

I have recently started getting a Zimbra error message when I leave my Comcast email open during the day. I hit refresh and my laptop goes back to Comcast.  I have never used Zimbra.  Any ideas why and how to make this error message stop? Thank you.

Zimbra is the webmail client Comcast has been using [look in the location URL and you should see it shown].  What is the error message you are getting?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

Re: I have never subscribed to Zimbra but now get error messages when I have my Comcast email open

Attached. How do I stop this?

zimbra web client network error has occured 5.4.18.JPG
Expert

Clear your browser cache.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

I have already done that:} This is a new laptop I set up last week but it also did it on my old laptop.