Community Forum

I get spam from just 1 source "Blabber Buzz Alerts." How do I block that one email?

Regular Visitor

I get spam from just 1 source "Blabber Buzz Alerts." How do I block that one email?

I get spam from just 1 source "Blabber Buzz Alerts." How do I block that one email.

I have read numerous posts with instructions, but my account does not have those options. The only option my account offers is "Mail Filter Rules." But the space where I would type "Conditions" for an Action won't let me type anything. I think I am going to have to switch to gmail after over 20 years with Comcast, just because of this one issue.

Expert

Re: I get spam from just 1 source "Blabber Buzz Alerts." How do I block that one email?

Is the junk mail showing up in your Inbox, or is it getting routed to the Spam folder?  When you try to set up a filter, is the condition field grayed out or what?  Sign out of the account and back in again.  Is the field now open to typing?  Also, check to see if your spam filter is enabled.  It's in Advanced settings.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Expert

Re: I get spam from just 1 source "Blabber Buzz Alerts." How do I block that one email?

@Anon1419157 wrote:

I get spam from just 1 source "Blabber Buzz Alerts." How do I block that one email.

I have read numerous posts with instructions, but my account does not have those options. The only option my account offers is "Mail Filter Rules." But the space where I would type "Conditions" for an Action won't let me type anything. I think I am going to have to switch to gmail after over 20 years with Comcast, just because of this one issue.

Are you talking about the box under Conditions where it says "Contains"?  Have you tried "Add condition"?  Will it let you type in something after you choose the condition?

Or are you talking about Actions?  There is nothing there you can type in, you just click on "Add action" and choose what you want done.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!