Community Forum

I'd like to know why Comcast has suddenly Blocked access to the Russia Space Observing System site!

Highlighted
New Poster

I'd like to know why Comcast has suddenly Blocked access to the Russia Space Observing System site!

Russia Space Observing System website! A site which includes among other information, a popular Schumann Resonance daily report and earth's magnetic field reports. The site can still be reached using a VPN, but it does seem for now comcast has it blocked either intentionally or unintentionally. http://sosrff.tsu.ru/
Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: I'd like to know why Comcast has suddenly Blocked access to the Russia Space Observing System si

Disable advanced security, or use your own equipment. Sorry, no conspiracy

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: I'd like to know why Comcast has suddenly Blocked access to the Russia Space Observing System si

This just happened recently.  I proved it.  I haven't changed anything in security. 

Highlighted
Expert

I reach it fine from my end here in Northern, N.J. Perhaps a traceroute to the domain may reveal where the block is occurring.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Thanks.   yeah that's what I tried. looks like there is a connection problem somewhere going on. I'll just have to use VPN for awhile I guess. 

Highlighted
Expert

Please post the entire trace output.

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Highlighted
Expert

Nice stealthy edit there Ryan 😉  😜