Community Forum

I cannot open xfinity email

New Poster

I cannot open xfinity email

The new email program is horrible. I cannot open email again today, and this also happened a few days ago on Sunday, and lasted for at least several hours that I know of. Now, here we go again. We need the old program back if you can't make this one work properly. I don't have a question; I'm just posting to hopefully alert Comcast that this is happening again. We need to be able to access our email! And if we can't, we should be reimbursed.

New Poster

Re: I cannot open xfinity email

SAME PROBLEM WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Poster

Thank you! 

I thought it was just me.

This stinks!!!!

New Poster

Me too

New Poster

I also can't open my emails...is it going to be corrected???

Contributor

Suddenly, I cannot open any of my emails also. I've tried different browsers and it's the same problem with those.

New Poster

Me too... cannot download email
New Poster

Having same problem and I have an important one I need to access. Very frustrating!!!
New Poster

DITTO!!!

@coloradogirl1 wrote:

The new email program is horrible. I cannot open email again today, and this also happened a few days ago on Sunday, and lasted for at least several hours that I know of. Now, here we go again. We need the old program back if you can't make this one work properly. I don't have a question; I'm just posting to hopefully alert Comcast that this is happening again. We need to be able to access our email! And if we can't, we should be reimbursed.

DITTO!!!

New Poster

I'm having the same problem.