Community Forum

I can see emails from 2018 and 2012. Where are the emails in between? What can be done?

New Poster

I can see emails from 2018 and 2012. Where are the emails in between? What can be done?

Another customer posted something similar.  They were requested to private message a Comcast Support employee.  

Maybe I need to do that?  I don't know how.

TIA

Expert

Re: I can see emails from 2018 and 2012. Where are the emails in between? What can be done?

I have escalated this to the forum admins for follow-up.  You should see a response from a Comcast employee in this thread.

New Poster

Re: I can see emails from 2018 and 2012. Where are the emails in between? What can be done?

I am having the same problem.  I am trying to search for an email that I should have received approximately 1 year ago but my search results show emails from just a few months back and then one email from 2009.  When I try to sort by subject or sender I can see that I have a lot more email in there from intermediate years but I am unable to access it through the search function.  Is there any way to make the search function work for more than the last several months?  Otherwise I will have to go back by date and scroll and scroll an scroll and scroll back.... I know it's there....  Please help.

@Latoque wrote:

I have escalated this to the forum admins for follow-up.  You should see a response from a Comcast employee in this thread.

New Poster

I cannot find emails older than about a month in time. I haven't deleted any emails and I need to see them from as far back as January. I tried looking up how to configure emails but cannot find the support I need to solve this. Please advise. 

Expert

@j516 wrote:

I cannot find emails older than about a month in time. I haven't deleted any emails and I need to see them from as far back as January. I tried looking up how to configure emails but cannot find the support I need to solve this. Please advise. 

Do you have the account enabled on another device using POP3 that might be downloading and then deleting the messages from the server?  Did you try running a search for the message you want?

New Poster

Has a Comcast employee replied to any of the posts in this thread? It doesn’t look like anyone has responded.