Community Forum

Hyperlinks and in mail messages no longer work

Frequent Visitor

Hyperlinks and in mail messages no longer work

I haven't made any changes, no computer updates, ect. How can 1 day all your hyperlinks just not work anymore? I have emails in saved folders with recipes I use over and over..can't use those links. New emails come in with coupons, well no, I can't click on those anymore either.  Bank statement, phone bill, nothing lets me clock on it a nd go to their site.. what's going on???

Expert

Re: Hyperlinks and in mail messages no longer work

@blueyslori58 wrote:

I haven't made any changes, no computer updates, ect. How can 1 day all your hyperlinks just not work anymore? I have emails in saved folders with recipes I use over and over..can't use those links. New emails come in with coupons, well no, I can't click on those anymore either.  Bank statement, phone bill, nothing lets me clock on it a nd go to their site.. what's going on???

Check out this message and see if this solution works for you.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Hyperlinks and in mail messages no longer work

Had the same problem, worked yesterday nothing today.  Check the pop up blocker. Even though I made no changes to my computer somehow pop up blocker was engaged. Once I allowed pop ups the hyperlinks started working again. Good luck!