Community Forum

How to I recover my old emails

New Poster

How to I recover my old emails

I just changed to Xfinity from another cable company, but don't know how to get my emails from that old account HELP!!!

Expert

Re: How to I recover my old emails

@Patti1601 wrote:

I just changed to Xfinity from another cable company, but don't know how to get my emails from that old account HELP!!!

If you used webmail to access your email with the former ISP and it required you to sign in, you're probably out of luck if you've closed your account, unless they've allowed you to keep your email address.  Then you would go to the webpage where you used to get your email and sign in.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Expert

Re: How to I recover my old emails

@Patti1601 wrote:

If you still have access to the other account, try this----------------

http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/internet/about-easychange/

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!