Community Forum

How do you change the default font?

Regular Visitor

How do you change the default font?

How do you change the default font, size & line spacing in the new Comcast email format?  Used to be able to use the Preferences menu but it's not there anymore.

Expert

Re: How do you change the default font?

wrote:

How do you change the default font, size & line spacing in the new Comcast email format?  Used to be able to use the Preferences menu but it's not there anymore.

Click on the Gear, then on Settings.  On Mail, scroll down until you see Default font size.  Unfortunately there is no way to set line spacing, just font [from the limited choices], size, and color.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

It changed the line under choice to the font I wanted, but there is no traditional "Save" button, and the font did not change in the bar atop the email box or when I started a new message. Any other suggestions? Thx. 

Expert

@molarcat wrote:

It changed the line under choice to the font I wanted, but there is no traditional "Save" button, and the font did not change in the bar atop the email box or when I started a new message. Any other suggestions? Thx. 

There is no Save button.  After you make the changes, sign out of the account and close out your browser session.  Restart the browser in a fresh session and then sign into the account again.  I have found that doing this will get the changes to "take".