Using xfinity email, I want to remove attachments to an email I received then forward the email. I don't know how to remove the attachments then forward the email.
Bit of a job, but here it is:
1) Drag and drop the message from the Inbox message list over to the Drafts folder.
2) Open the Drafts folder and then open the message.
3) In the toolbar over the body of the message click on "Edit"
4) The attachment will be on top of the toolbar in the new Compose window.
5) To the right of the attachment is a Trashcan icon----click on it to delete it.
6) Click on "Save" at the bottom of the page.
7) You can either send the message right from Drafts, or if you still want to forward it, drag and drop the message back to the Inbox folder. You can then forward it without the attachment.
They didn't make it easy. It took me some tinkering to figure it out.