Community Forum

How do I flag an email message as important?

New Poster

How do I flag an email message as important?

How do I do this?  I am new to Xfinity email and am used to another platform whereby you could designate an email as important.

Expert

Re: How do I flag an email message as important?

@freeway09 wrote:

How do I do this?  I am new to Xfinity email and am used to another platform whereby you could designate an email as important.

If you're in the new webmail [appsuite - connect.xfinity.com/appsuite] when you have the Compost window open, click on Options and you can set the Priority for an outgoing message there.

If you're talking about a new email you've received, there isn't any way to mark one as important.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Expert

If you want to flag an email you received, you can flag it with a color that would remind you it's important. There's a set color icon in the email, and also on the toolbar. You can click either one, and a menu of color choices will appear. Choose a color, and a flag of that color will appear in the inbox to help the email stand out. You can also choose Color as a sort order, so the flagged emails will be grouped together.

flag email 3.JPGflag email 4.JPG

New Poster

Thank you!