Community Forum

Have account, asking me to buy pass

Highlighted
New Poster

Have account, asking me to buy pass

I have an xfinity account. I am scheduled for instillation on Thursday. I was able to create a username and password and connect to hotspots. Yesterday, when trying to login to hotspot, it stated I need to buy a pass that I reached my complimentary limit?!?!? Why? I have an account, it states I can use the hotspots until my equipment is installed. How do I get reconnected to the hotspot?
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Have account, asking me to buy pass

Hi Crojmo1979, thank you for reaching out to us here with this concern. I know it can be frustrating to try and connect to the hot spot and receive this error, but the site and the access point is operating as designed. You must have services installed before you can use the local hot spots in your area, once the service is activated the error will clear and you will be granted access. Feel free to reach back out to me here if you need anything else, I am happy to help. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!