Community Forum

Gsuite can’t send to @comcast.net

Highlighted
New Poster

Gsuite can’t send to @comcast.net

Hello, I have customers with @comcast.net and they can not receive emails from my company through google gsuite email.

These are important and time sensitive emails.

Any help?

Official Employee

Re: Gsuite can’t send to @comcast.net

Please try again in about 15 minutes

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Hello @ComcastAntiSpam,

I am having similar trouble sending emails from gallantry.com to comcast.net accounts. Could you please see if we can be helped here? Thank you!

Official Employee

Should be good in a few minutes

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

@ComcastAntiSpam Thank you, how can I verifiy anyway to test? Will this work for all comast emails, or will I still have any issues?

also, if I own other online businesses.... and use gsuite.... is this something I need to request for each and every business I use gmail gusite for sending emails? 

Are all my comcast customers not receiving emails?

Official Employee

This should work for all recipients at this point.

The messages were being flagged as spam due to spam complaints, and customers who have their Spam Folder enabled would see the messages in their Junk/Spam folder.  I recommend all customers have their Spam Folder enabled (it's the default setting for new accounts)

New Poster

I'm also experiencing issues with comcast.net email users not receiving emails sent from the G Suite domains of wsmchurch.org and wspreschool.org Would you be able to check for any problems with those domains? Thank you.

Official Employee

I only immediately saw a problem for wspreschool.org, so please let me know if they are still not working.  Send me a PM if that's easier for you.

Frequent Visitor

I am having a similar issue where comcast.net recipients cannot always receive emails sent from my unh.edu account.  The recipients at my request have checked spam and trash and they are not there.  This even applies to their messages I reply to. The messages just disappear! 

Official Employee

@DocZ I believe we've found the issue.  Can you see if the situation has improved?

New Poster

I am also having this same issue where our gsuite emails (@drexelhillel.org and @drexelhillel.com) are not being received.  

Official Employee

@Isabeldk Try again in about 15 minutes or so, and let me know if it's still not coming through.

New Poster

Emails from my G Suite domain myivyexperience.com are not being delivered to comcast.net users.

Official Employee

@Jim1114 This should be resolved in about 20 minutes or so.

Frequent Visitor

I am having this same issue
Official Employee

@pmurray10 We need more details, at least the domain or sending email address having the issue.

Official Employee

The recipients would need to ensure their Spam folder is enabled in their settings.

The spam flag should be resolved in about 15 minutes @pmurray10 

Frequent Visitor

I am not sure I understand. Are you saying they are going to spam or there was an issue with comcast that is now resolved?

Official Employee

@pmurray10 they were being flagged as spam, this should no longer be the case

Frequent Visitor

I just tested it with one of my customers with a comcast email. They recieved my email. Thank you!

New Poster

I’ve been having the same problem it’s really hurting my business. Recently a potential new client wasn’t getting my @communityvisions.co emails.
Please help!
New Poster

I am having issues where parts of my congregation are not recieving emails from our @cpcg.org email addresses.  Can you help?

New Poster

My office is having an issue with comcast.net recipients not receiving emails sent from our Gsuite @davidbrentonsteam.com or @move2indy.com accounts.  The recipients at my request have checked spam and trash, and they are not there.  This even applies to their messages I reply to. The messages just disappear! There is no error message, and we do not know it has not gone through until we confirm the email or ask why we did not get a response. 

This is costing us valuable business and is making our company appear unprofessional. Please help. Our IP Address is 50.195.157.5

Thank you!

Official Employee

@sbrentonsmith should be cleared shortly

New Poster

@ComcastAntiSpam , any update on current and potential customers receiving emails from my @communityvisions.co email address?

Thank you for the assistance.

Official Employee

@Ratcityrain123 That should have been resolved yesterday.  I see one message today, which came through cleanly.

New Poster

@ComcastAntiSpam Just did a test myself and it worked.  Thank you so much.

New Poster

statefarm.com is unable to get emails delivered  to comcast .net   addresses

@ComcastAntiSpam 

Official Employee

I see many messages from statefarm.com being delivered properly. @hdspringer98  Could you give me more details?

New Poster

Hello,

I am seeing the same issue with email from statefarm.com to comcast.net.  Can I direct message you?

Thank you.

Official Employee

@DBlas Sure!

New Poster

Our clients are also having issues with this. Cannot receive emails from @home-partners.com. They are sending through G-Suite.

Official Employee

@ClikWiz should be clear shortly