Community Forum

Group email setup

Highlighted
New Poster

Group email setup

I'm trying to set up a Group email list, are there any simple instructions out there?

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Group email setup

On the Inboxpage click on "Address book" to open it, then -----------------------

https://connect.xfinity.com/faq/email.html#createGroup

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Thanks so much, I wasn't sure if there was a way to copy an email list to my address book?

Highlighted
Expert

@aguiarb1 wrote:

Thanks so much, I wasn't sure if there was a way to copy an email list to my address book?

If you mean you want to copy an email group from some other email account you have, I would have to say no.  There is no way to do that.  The entries have to be in the address book and then added from there.  However, you can move more than one at a time from the listing to the group.  Just check the box next to each one, then drag and drop any one of them and you will see that the others will go with it.

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
New Poster

Is there a limit of names, having trouble sending it?

Highlighted
Expert

@aguiarb1 wrote:

Is there a limit of names, having trouble sending it?

The sending limits in Comcast email are here----------------

http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/internet/limitations-on-sending-email/