Community Forum

Google Group emails not being received by Comast?

Regular Visitor

Re: Google Group emails not being received by Comast?

tecnews.org

Official Employee

@calhounwv Should be clear in about 20 minutes or so.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

I'm having trouble too ...

We have a Group of 22 members. We have one member with a comcast.net Email address who never receives an invite (sent multiple times). He says it isn't in Spam/Junk. I had him add the Group Address as a contact -- and assuming he did do that, still not getting invites.

I added him manual ... he says he didn't get the resulting Email and Google Group shows that it is bouncing. 

So he has something set on his Email that is not allowing the Group messages to go through. He usually uses his phone. He thinks it's because it's a government issed phone. 

What do I try next -- short of having him give me his phone so I can see that he really has done what I've asked?

Thanks

Dawna

Official Employee

@DT-WorkingHard We need the domain related to the missing messages. Feel free to PM if you'd rather not share here.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

The ones not going through? lpoabod ... at ... googlegroups

Thanks.

Official Employee

@DT-WorkingHard I'm going to PM you.

Frequent Visitor

How do I find PM messages from you? :-)

Thanks for all your help,  by the way.... !!!)

New Poster

Hi, I'm having similar issues where our non-profit school group emails are not being received on my comcast account. Can you assist?

Official Employee

@Summerbaby24 I think I found the issue, let me know if the messages are still not getting through.

Additionally, you might want to enable your spam folder: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/spam-filters-and-email-blocking-new-experience

New Poster

I'm having a similar issue to the others.  Recently, any @comcast.net recipients (including myself) have not been receiving emails from our @googlegroups.com distribution group.  Is there anything I can do to fix that, or is there some configuration change needed on the Comcast side of things?

Thanks!

Official Employee

@devrie10 We need to know the domain of the sending address.  If you would feel more comfortable, send me a DM with that information.