Community Forum

Getting 'Access Denied' message

New Poster

Getting 'Access Denied' message

Hi All,

I have requested numerous field technicians since last 6 months to come out to resolve this issue of mine, as i am getting error message while accessing simple websites like, Carsons, Nordstorm, xfinity.com, lord & Taylor. I was fine last 15 years on xfinity and now last few months the service been extremely poor and every time to resolve this issue THEY change my modem and this issue gets fixed and after few days the issue starts happeneing again.

I am at the verge of cancelling comcast/xfinity all over and planing to move to another vendor! such a horrible experience...

Access Denied You don't have permission to access "http://shop.nordstrom.com/" on this server. Reference #18.3d60dc17.1510104851.202dc25a" error.

Official Employee

Re: Getting 'Access Denied' message

Hello balwinder1, I show that you recently had a tech out to repair this issue for you. Was the tech able to fix the problem? 

New Poster

I have the same problem. Did anyone ever figure out a fix?
Regular Visitor

I am using Arris brand latest modem/router. After troubleshooting with Arris technical person it concluded that modem is fine (since they replace the modem/router with brand new one). It's some problem with Comcast. I am not able to access IPV4 websites.

I called Comcast tech but level 1 doesn't know what am talking about. Anyone in Comcast knows how to fix this?? Please don't force me to rent Comcast modem/router. 

@ComcastJohnN