Community Forum

GROUP EMAIL

New Poster

GROUP EMAIL

I am attempting to send a group email to a lot of people..67.  It won't send.  I reduced the amount of people to 45 and again it wont send.

Expert

Re: GROUP EMAIL

@PACABEDDOW wrote:

I am attempting to send a group email to a lot of people..67.  It won't send.  I reduced the amount of people to 45 and again it wont send.

Are you getting any error messages?  If so, what are they?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I have gone through every email address again and they are all correct.  the meessae I get is a red exclamation point, with a statement saying the addresses are invalid.  help

Expert

@PACABEDDOW wrote:

I have gone through every email address again and they are all correct.  the meessae I get is a red exclamation point, with a statement saying the addresses are invalid.  help

Then something is wrong with at least one of the recipient email addresses.  How are you adding them?  Do you have a group set up for them?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Of the 67 addresses, there was one email address that had been closed.  I went through each address until I found it.  I find it OUTRAGEOUS that comcast does not have settings to weed that issue out when sending an email to a group.  My opinion of Comcast/Xfinity has been diminishing for about a year.  But now..  it is ROCK BOTTOM.