Community Forum

G-Suite/Comcast email issue.

Highlighted
New Poster

G-Suite/Comcast email issue.

@ComcastAntiSpam 

FocusHRO.com (through GSuite) is not able to get emails to comcast users.  I see you've been able to fix this for many others.  Can you please assist?

Thank you!

Official Employee

Re: G-Suite/Comcast email issue.

@FocusHRO Should be clear in about 20 minutes or so.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

thank you!  I'll let you know if it works out!

New Poster

FIXED.  Amazing - can't tell you how long we tried to resolve this on our own.  Is your advice for others to simply contact you, or is there something they can do on their own?

Thanks @ComcastAntiSpam 

Official Employee

It ultimately depends, there's a long thread on here for the same issue.   Generally, creating a very specific topic/subject, and containing the domain/IPs involved (I know GSuite uses many IPs, so probably not necessary in this case), and then tagging this UID is enough.  

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

@ComcastAntiSpam 

We are having this same issue.  are you able to assist?  it is for my employer is this something you can also help me with?

Official Employee

See the response just above yours.