Community Forum

Folders and Linked Accounts On Left Side of Web Mail

Frequent Visitor

Folders and Linked Accounts On Left Side of Web Mail

My folders and linked accounts have disappeared from the left side of the screen.  This just started happening about two hours ago.  I have checked both Chrome and IE in Windows and Safari on a Mac.  Anybody else have this issue?  

Expert

Re: Folders and Linked Accounts On Left Side of Web Mail

@ditimely wrote:

My folders and linked accounts have disappeared from the left side of the screen.  This just started happening about two hours ago.  I have checked both Chrome and IE in Windows and Safari on a Mac.  Anybody else have this issue?  

Down at the very bottom left of the screen you should see Show folders.  Clicking on that will restore that view.

show folders.JPG

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

That isn't show up on my screen.  I have even refreshed, cleared cache and history.  That has to be the problem though.  

Expert

@ditimely wrote:

That isn't show up on my screen.  I have even refreshed, cleared cache and history.  That has to be the problem though.  

Is your task bar blocking it, maybe?

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

No, I have my browser on my second monitor without the taskbar.  

Frequent Visitor

OK, now it is showing up.  I did nothing different.  I even tried multiple browsers on three different machines.  One Mac, one Windows PC and one windows laptop.

This was a weird one.  

Expert

@ditimely wrote:

OK, now it is showing up.  I did nothing different.  I even tried multiple browsers on three different machines.  One Mac, one Windows PC and one windows laptop.

This was a weird one.  

Well, it's IS October! 

Glad you got them back!