Community Forum

Favorites Bar

Regular Visitor

Favorites Bar

I've lost my list of Favorites from the bar and my other folders are hidden (missing) somewhere?

Expert

Re: Favorites Bar

Are you referring to the Favorites bar in your browser?  Which one are you using?  If you mean you can't see the folders pane to the left of the Inbox page, see if this sorts it out for you-------------------

https://connect.xfinity.com/faq/email.html#foldersHideShow

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Problem Solver

@annlynda wrote:

I've lost my list of Favorites from the bar and my other folders are hidden (missing) somewhere?

Hi annlynda,

Try Right clicking in a blank area of the browser page and verify that the Favorite Bar is selected.

Bar status in IE.png

Hope this is helps and what you're looking for.   Good Luck,

ciao, bj

Official Employee

Hello, annlynda. Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. I apologize to hear your favorites have gone missings. What Latoque and Bluejay have provided should help get favorites back up and running for you, but if you are still having issues feel free to send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello, annlynda. I have not heard back from you and hope you were able to find your missing favorites. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.