Community Forum

Error when trying to accept "Terms and Conditions" in order to use My Xfinity Account.

Regular Visitor

Error when trying to accept "Terms and Conditions" in order to use My Xfinity Account.

3 Days, 7+ hours on the phone with about 15 maybe more techs in that span and I still can't access anything in My Xfinity account.  Let me be clear... I can log in... When I'm in My account, I need to click "Yes to accept" the terms and conditions in order to use My Xfinity. Everytime I click "Yes, I Accept" I get a error message that reads "A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later."

I've tried the following already in the last 3 days.

-Reset my password

-Cleared my cookies and cache

-Tried on different browsers, PC's, phones and I even let the techs log in my account.

-Reset the password again and tried all the steps above over and over again.  

Everytime I called, I try to explain what I've done in the past and again I have to go through the whole process all over again.  Before I have to hang up or given a number to call back in a couple hours, I'm always told it's noted in system. If it's noted in the "system" why is it when I call or get transferred to another higher level tech we do the same dance all over again.  We put a man on the moon in 1969 and in 2018 nobody can figure out why I can't access My Xfinity...  I'm venting and i'm sorry but this has been a really bad experiance for me and I feel bad because all the reps have been really nice with me which kept me from blowing up. Someone please help!

Expert

Re: Error when trying to accept "Terms and Conditions" in order to use My Xfinity Account

I'm going to escalate this to the forum admins to see if we can get some better traction on your situation.  You should see a response from an employee here in this thread soon.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Error when trying to accept "Terms and Conditions" in order to use My Xfinity Account.

Hello Vanessa225, thank you for creating a post. I am more than happy to help with getting you logged into your account, to better assist you please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Re: Error when trying to accept "Terms and Conditions" in order to use My Xfinity Account

I have this exact same issue and have done the exact same things. Still no fix as of 12/8!
New Poster

I'm having the same issue as well. Haven't bothered calling as I figure it will not get fixed. My husband is a software engineer and looked into the source code on the page, the accept button leads nowhere.