Community Forum

Emails will not load.

New Poster

Emails will not load.

Just got a new computer.  Started using comcast email.  At first it was working fine.  Today the body of the emails don't load.  

New Poster

Re: Emails will not load.

Having the same problem, at the same time

New Poster

Emails not loading for either my husband or myself. Any word from anyone to solve this?

New Poster

Emails will not load- the header is there but there is no content in the body. This new email format has been spotty with problems. Is the issue being worked on? 

Frequent Visitor

Same problem with error message

"The RETR command did not succeed. Error retrieving a message. Mail server mail.comcast.net responded: Message 69 expunged."

Contributor

Email is down again.  People having problems all over the country.   Since this new email system rolled out, there's been nothing but issues.

Frequent Visitor

My xfinity connect app does not load emails on windows computer, ipad or new iphone!! Yikes!!
New Poster

Well, at least I'm not alone in this problem. sigh.

New Poster

How about fixing this problem, xfinity? It seems like only about a million of us have the same problem
New Poster

New emails won't load
New Poster

This just strted today for me.  Headings, but no content. Both PC and remote. 

@Stop1444 wrote:
How about fixing this problem, xfinity? It seems like only about a million of us have the same problem

help!

New Poster

Make that 1 million and ONE

New Poster

we pay a lot of money this service. The least that you can do is to fix the problem. How am I supposed to run my busienss without email.