Community Forum

Emails sent to Comcast Customers show Sent/Delivered, but not received by Comcast Recipient

Regular Visitor

Emails sent to Comcast Customers show Sent/Delivered, but not received by Comcast Recipient

@ComcastAntiSpam 

My Company is using Hubspot to send securtiy verification emails for our system, but we have several of our users reporting that the emails are not received (even in spam).  Our system shows they were sent and delivered to the Comcast domain.  Is there a way to resolve this for any comcast customers without having to have each one contact Comcast individually?

Official Employee

Re: Emails sent to Comcast Customers show Sent/Delivered, but not received by Comcast Recipient

@afetcko_nant YOu can send me a DM with the domain in question, and I'll take a look and see what's going on

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Re: Emails sent to Comcast Customers show Sent/Delivered, but not received by Comcast Recipient

@ComcastAntiSpam  

I haven't heard back from you and have sent two more DMs directly to you.  Are you able to assist with this issue or not.  We continue to get more and more complaints from our users who are using a comcast email domain.