Community Forum

Emails not being delivered

ccole1
New Poster

Emails not being delivered

I'm having an issue that none of my outgoing emails are being delivered. I only use xfinity.com to send emails and they are all saying they are sent but the recipients are not getting them. This has been happening for the last few days. I do not use Outlook or an email app since I have seen that suggestions are based on them and not by comcast. Please help so I can actually send emails again. 

ComcastCSAEmail
Official Employee

Re: Emails not being delivered

looks like the IP you are sending from was flagged for spam behavior. It appears to be a publicly assigned/used IP and has been removed from filtration. Please try to send another email and let me know if you continue to have any issues. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
wardbennett
Regular Visitor

Outgoing emails not being delivered

We are also having this issue and it has been going on since March 15.  Most of my and my husband's outgoing emails are not being received by the recipient.

After many calls and being escalated to more advance repair level a guy finally said "ah I see what's happening. Your emails are being flagged as SPAM.  I will clear filtration" and he did and it fixed it.   

Fast forward to April 15th, 10 days ago, exact same issue many calls, every day, to customer service but they are not addressing the issue, even though I relay what had happened in March and what was done to fix it.  I would appreciate any assistance.

ComcastCSAEmail
Official Employee

Re: Outgoing emails not being delivered

@wardbennett try sending an email and let me know if you are still seeing issues.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
wardbennett
Regular Visitor

Many thanks for your help. I sent my husband Richard an email at each of his two email addresses. He received one but not the other.  He then sent an email to my address from each of his email addresses and I received them both. I should add that our issue is with 95% of our outgoing emails.

ComcastCSAEmail
Official Employee

@wardbennett server shows all emails since the filtration clear being sent successfully. Depending on the email it was sent to, they may be filtering it as well which only the domain owner can review and resolve.