Community Forum

Email

New Poster

Email

I have 2 contacts that I'm not receiving emails from. They are going to SPAM. How do I make sure they go in my inbox. I was getting them in the inbox until Februay 8th. I'm getting all other emails in the Inbox. Just 2 are going into SPAM.

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Email

If an employee doesn't take care of this for you here, Comcast Security Assurance might be able to help. Give them a call at 1-888-565-4329 (from http://constantguard.comcast.net/help/report-abuse/). Note that this is NOT one of the general customer service numbers.

The first-line reps there are sometimes not very helpful. If so, be persistent, and keep at them until you get a satisfactory answer.

Without their help, the only thing you can do is turn off spam filtering completely so that everything they deliver is placed in the Inbox.

Expert

Re: Email

@bgc0gor wrote:

I have 2 contacts that I'm not receiving emails from. They are going to SPAM. How do I make sure they go in my inbox. I was getting them in the inbox until Februay 8th. I'm getting all other emails in the Inbox. Just 2 are going into SPAM.

You also need to start marking them as Not Spam when that happens.  It helps train the filters as to what is or is not spam.