Community Forum

Email not working via Web tools

Frequent Visitor

Email not working via Web tools

My Wife lost her e-mail this moring around 2:00 AM

We have both been on and off the phone for over 11 hours today, and other than the customer service people stating they have our ticket and issue, then knowing nothing about our  e-mail failing issue within the ticket.

FRUSTRATION!!!!!!!

Basically mt wife lost the Inbox, the Inbox and all mail in the associated mailbox does not show in 4 different browsers and two phones.

No Help at all at the moment from ComCast support, same questions all day, and not understanding the issue. support needs to be overhauled and that is being nice.

Comcast did NOT try and send out an update to customers prior to trying to perform mail updates. Once again way to drop the ball ComCast.

Now, after roughly 11 hours of on support frustration, we have been put off till 8:00 EST to be called back by Comcast. (NOT HOLDING MY BREATH WAITING FOR THAT CALL)

Very frustrating, that this all happens and we can not get a person to tell us the real reason things are happeneing.

FRUSTRATED CUSTOMER

Jeff Shekell

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Email not working via Web tools

When you say you "lost" your Inbox-----can you still see the other folders to the left side of the screen?  Or do you mean something else?  Are you saying the Inbox is empty, or that you can't see the Inbox folder at all?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!