Community Forum

Email not loading content.

New Poster

Email not loading content.

For what ever reason my comcast email does not open the content of the email tonight, 2/11/2018.  What is the problem? 

New Poster

Re: Email not loading content.

Same problem.  imap email server not loading email contents.

Eventually an IT guy from the comcast subcontractor will get to it.  Until then, thousands and thousands of emails not available.  Happened before.   Thank you comcast.

Problem Solver

This has been happening intermittently for at least two days now. If you look at the list of current threads you will see that a number of people are complaining.

What you will see when the Inbox tries to open is notthing shown on the right until it times out with the error message "Error: Failed to load messages".

Contributor

Their email system is DOWN yet again... and appears to be systemwide.  Can't receive/send/load emails for hours now.

Regular Visitor

Comcast's executive management needs to take a deep, deep look at themselves and ask if they deserve any performance bonuses. I think not. For our household, last night it was the recurring X=Box failure to communicate, tonight it's the can't open email content. It is arrogant, on their part, to think there is no price elasticity on their service rates. Rates keep getting jacked with no improvement in services or quality. Small wonder customers are looking for alternatives. Go figure. These people should be ashamed of themselves--they are not making America great again. Easy to blame the subcontactor when the executive in-charge is not managing their business lines and not testing their "enhancements" before going live. If they can't do it right then they should step aside. Well, just slap my forehead and shrug my shoulders. My...My...