Community Forum

Email newsletters not being delivered to subscribers with Comcast emails

New Poster

Email newsletters not being delivered to subscribers with Comcast emails

Hello, my company's daily email newsletter is no longer being delivered to a number of Comcast email addresses. I've tested my own personal Comcast email and have been receiving it in spam, but a number of users have been reporting that the emails have not hit any folders despite adding the company's domain to their safe senders list. Can someone assist?

Expert

Re: Email newsletters not being delivered to subscribers with Comcast emails

You need to call Comcast security to see if there is a blocking issue for the sending domain------------

Comcast Customer Security Assurance-------------------

Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week)

1 - 888-565-4329

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Sounds good - I'll start there. Thank you.

New Poster

In the event I'm unable to connect (I've tried four times and stayed on hold for 30+ minutes), is there a way to escalate this request?

Official Employee

If you provide just the domain here, (not the full address) we can try to see what's going on.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!