Community Forum

Email messages

PJ3236
Regular Visitor

Email messages

We have 2 email accounts mine is primary and femily member also has one. Family member emails show up in both the primary account and their address. It's a mess. How do we get around that?

Latoque
Expert

Re: Email messages

Have the secondary go into their settings and see if the account is set to auto-forward to your account.  If so they can disable it.  On the Inbox page click on the gear icon in the upper right corner, then on Settings>>>>>Auto Forward.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
PJ2326
New Poster

Unfortunately, her email did not have auto forward to my address.  Thanks for replying.

Latoque
Expert

@PJ2326 wrote:

Unfortunately, her email did not have auto forward to my address.  Thanks for replying.

Another possibility-------have her check to see if there is a filter in place that may be redirecting email to your account.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
PJ3236
Regular Visitor

Thanks. Checking for filters.