Community Forum

Email messages not being received by comcast customers

New Poster

Re: Email messages not being received by comcast customers

Still not receiving any e-mails from @metrocast.net. This was an issue back in September and you were able to repair it quickly. Please assist.

Official Employee

@bobknow I saw your PM, and I'm working to resolve it now.  Thanks for the extra info, helped isolate the issue.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Hello ComcastAntiSpam

I am trying to send you a private message but I do not have the Private message icon. 

Official Employee

@jdelgado3385 I sent you a message

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

@ComcastAntiSpam, yes I did get a message - the issue seems to be resolved now.  Thank you for your help!

Frequent Visitor

@ComcastAntiSpam

I’m also not receiving messages from domain: @fircrestgolf.com

Thank you.
Official Employee

@Anniekiehl I show those messages coming through, including today.  I can PM you if you can't locate the messages and would like more details.

Frequent Visitor

I’m still not getting them. Not in spam or junk mailboxes either.
Regular Visitor

@ComcastAntiSpam 

I need to have you look at a domain, we have the same thing happening. I tried to find the place to DM you, but did not see it. 

Frequent Visitor

More details/suggestions would be great. Thanks!
New Poster

Once again! My daily Comcast e-mail is not going through to my grandmas charter email. This happens to many times!
Yes, I can send her emails through my work and yahoo accounts but not the Comcast.
Misty
Official Employee

@Anniekiehl I'm going to send you a PM with some details

@6778700 I see a message that was flagged, and I'm trying to get to the root of the cause.  

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/spam-filters-and-email-blocking-new-experience

Please make sure your spam fodler is enabled. 

New Poster

Hello,

When I send an email it is sent, but can't be received.

Official Employee

@mffarrell Should be resolved in 15 minutes or so

New Poster

Thank you! I am now able to send email.

Frequent Visitor

Hello,

I’ve been having a similar problem to everyone else in this thread. I’m not receiving any emails from my union at work for several months. I’ve been told that several of my coworkers also using Comcast are not receiving them either. The recipient list is a list serve.

Some of these emails are quite important regarding work related subjects and not receiving them is a detriment to me personally. I’d appreciate a prompt response from a Comcast rep.
Official Employee

@wagz0627 Sending you a PM

Frequent Visitor

My situation has still not resolved despite adjusting spam filters, etc.
Official Employee

@Anniekiehl going to send you a PM to see if we can get these all sorted out.

Regular Visitor

@ComcastAntiSpam please send me a PM. I have a domain I need to add that is being blocked.

Thanks
Bryon
New Poster

@ComcastAntiSpam Adding onto this issue. I have a few domains that when we email Comcast users they are not receiving them. Would you be able to assist with this?

New Poster

Hi Ken,

Our company (ChronicCareIQ) is responsible for relaying information to patients (on behalf of their doctor's offices) via their chosen email address. We've experienced issues where patients (using Comcast email accounts) claim that they have not been getting their emails. The emails cannot be found in spam folders and from our end it appears that the emails have been delivered. We're hoping you could look in to this on our behalf. The emails we send come from ip address 147.253.210.47 and our domain name is chroniccareiq.com.

Thanks for your assistance!

Official Employee

@Eric_E They tell me this should be resolved in 15 minutes or so.

New Poster

We are receiving reports from our Customers with Comcast emails that they do not receive our emails. What do you need from me to get this resolved?

John

Official Employee

@johnt_pyr I'll send you a PM.

New Poster

John, I had a similiar situation from our non-profit domain.  I just completed a Chat with Comcast Support for Internet help.  They "synchronized your email" and I am now able to get emails from our domain to my Comcast account.  No explanation provided...  Good Luck.  Tim

Regular Visitor

I too am having an issue sending group messages to comcast users from a .org address.  Could someone please help?  Thanks.

Official Employee

@kchan8993 I'll send you a PM

Regular Visitor

I have a couple customers with comcast email reporting they are not receiving our email. Our server show the emails being delivered. They have verified the email is not going to spam folder. Can you help?
New Poster

Emails not received on newly created Comcast email account

I just set up another Comcast email account today.  I have sent numerous emails to the newly created email address, but they do not come through.  I tried using the Refresh Inbox "button."  But it just spins and spins and spins.  !!!!  

New Poster

My work emails are not being received by Comcast employees.
I conduct a significant amount of business with Comcast and not being able to send my emails to Comcast is affecting my business.
Expert

@Titoatonesource wrote:
My work emails are not being received by Comcast employees.
I conduct a significant amount of business with Comcast and not being able to send my emails to Comcast is affecting my business.

I don't know that we can help you here, although we might be able to.  This is for residential customers not receiving some emails; we don't deal with employee email.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

@Titoatonesource Could you supply the work domain involved?  Thanks

Regular Visitor

I recently signed up for some recurring daily emails.  I received the first four days, then nothing.  No emails in spam folder.  Contacted the sender, who noted that the emails had sent but not been opened; they resent and I still did not get them.  What is going on, and how can I fix this?

-gayle. 

Official Employee

@gayle5 Your spam folder isn't enabled:

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/spam-filters-and-email-blocking-new-experience

Could you tell us the domain of the missing emails?

Regular Visitor

Is the domain the email address of the sender?

**If you have not already done so, please add bree@thebettyrocker.com as a contact and safe sender to avoid missing or delayed emails in the future.**

Official Employee

The messages from thebettyrocker.com should start coming through normally again.

New Poster

I have customers that are having issues receiving emails from my work email - carbaughconcrete.com is the domain. @ComcastAntiSpam 

Official Employee

@billy17331 Should be resolved in about 15 minutes.

New Poster

Edit

Nevermind, this particular issue was on my end. Currently solved

Regular Visitor

Hello. I am not getting incoming emails on my comcast.net account. Please let me know how I can resolve this. Thanks
Official Employee

@Shoneyk I see your PM, I'll respond there.

Regular Visitor

@ComcastAntiSpam @ComcastKenF 

Same issue here, seems like I can't send you a private message directly

Expert

@nobodyreally wrote:

Same issue here, seems like I can't send you a private message directly

Nor should you.  It's against Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy to PM anyone on the forums with them requesting you do so.

Our PM Policy

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

Right, well I was hoping to not spam this board.

But the issue still stands so I'm hoping someone who can help sees this.

Official Employee

@nobodyreally I'll PM you to get the details

New Poster

I'm having this same issue.

New Poster

I'm having the same issue! @ComcastAntiSpam, how do I reach out to get this resolved. Our users are very frustrated!

Katie 

Frequent Visitor

Lots of my incoming emails from various domains are being delayed by minutes to hours, like 12. I sent my wife an email this morning at 09:15 and it finally showed up in her inbox at 20:10. This is from @comcast.nte to @comcast.net, so this is not a blacklisted domain problem. This is a COMCAST email problem in general not a setting on my PC or hers.

This has been going on for several days and seems to be getting worse.

New Poster

Same issue here.
Any email sent from my  @Miklor.com   account is not being received by Comcast  customers.
Can you please resolve?
Thank you.
John

REDACTED@comcast.net