Community Forum

Email messages not being received by comcast customers

New Poster

Re: Email messages not being received by comcast customers

@ComcastAntiSpam I'm having the same issue - my clients with comcast.net emails are not receiving my emails in their inbox - not in spam or anything, and I'm getting no bounce backs.   Can I send you our domain to have this looked into?

Official Employee

@cwjthouse Yes, please PM us the information.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

We are trying to send emails to @comcast.net patrons from @vanwezel.org and @tickets.com and patrons do not receive them. Please let me know what we can do to remedy this. 

Regular Visitor

Dear Comcast,

I have noticed this last week that a couple email that I have received for several years are no longer coming to me (my kids schools weekly bulletins and other communications from the school).  There might be others, but I don't know as they are not in a spam/junk folder, I am just not receiving them.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

ozzey

Official Employee

@apelectric If you'd like to send me a PM with further details, I can try to see what's going on.  Click on my name, and then choose "Send a Message"

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

@ComcastAntiSpam 

I am having this same issue, not receiving email communications from my kid's school. I've also checked junk/spam folders and there is nothing there. I've communicated with the school and they have confirmed my email is on the distrubition list but the emails never make it to my inbox.

I've asked other parents that also have a comcast.net email address and they all of a sudden stopped receiving these emails as well.  Please let me know what information you need to look into this. 

Thanks, 

Laura

Official Employee

@LA_14 I'll need the domain of the school.

Also, please ensure your spam folder is enabled.  Older accounts did not have this enabled by default.

New Poster

@ComcastAntiSpam I'm not receiving e-mails from @parchment.com, either in inbox or SPAM folder.  I do have SPAM filtering enabled on my settings.  

There is a cost associated as I'm trying to get transcripts.  Is it possible to receive previously blocked e-mails, or do I need to have sender re-send?

Official Employee

@dsedillo55 I'm working to resolve the issue with parchment.com

It appears (as of yesterday at least) you do not have your spam folder enabled

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/spam-filters-and-email-blocking-new-experience

New Poster

Guys,

I am having the same issues with 2 domains.  chiops.capitoltrucking.com & capitoltrucking.com.  Can you please assist.

Thanks,

Ron

Official Employee

@rphillips6655 The messages from Outlook are being flagged as spam by them, we're honoring that.  You should be able to open a ticket with their support to remediate.  If not, I can try to reach out to a contact there.

Regular Visitor

Hi @ComcastAntiSpam 

I am not getting emails from specific users from the domain partneresi.com while emails from other users come in fine. Could you please look into this? Thanks

Official Employee

@jamison_stover Going to send you a PM to get more details

Frequent Visitor

Having the same issue to my email address, as well as many others with Comcast. I work at an IT company, who hosts many different local business emails. Most come from the same email server, and everyone keeps getting blocked/sent to spam intermittently. It will work fine for a little while, and then all of a sudden emails get blocked again.

@ComcastAntiSpam - may I message you some example domains, and the IP address of the sending server, so you can investigate? All users on this server are just local businesses, who deal with comcast email users very frequently. Not sure why everyone keeps getting flagged as spam. Most people do not enable keep a copy of spam emails, so they never even know they're missing emails, which is bad for business.

New Poster

@ComcastAntiSpam , I have also been experiencing this issue intermitantly for the past 8 or so months.  Would you be able to look into this issue for me as well?  Thank you for your time.

Official Employee

@Moyer1812 @leighc68 You should both message me with further details such as domain/email address, IPs if you know them.  Any of these data points can help isolate the issue.  Click on my name, look for the "Send a Message" button.

Regular Visitor

Unfortunately, I'm back here again requesting you unblock another domain for emails bein sent to me but me never recieveing.  This time I am apparently not getting them from various usernames at the domain @nj-septic.com  Please unblock this domain.  Amazingly, I get their spam-lite email with newsletters and products being sold but not individual user emails regarding specific work I need done/scheduling/invoices etc.  One only wonders about the various emails I should be getting that are getting blocked by a filter that seemingly has no idea what it is doing but I will never know because these emails don't get reported back to the sender as non-deliverable and they don't end up in my spam folder. this system is infuriating

Official Employee

@gregory_d_smith This should clear shortly.  I'm going to send you a PM about another potentially troubling item with your account. 

New Poster

I am not recieving all my emails. I am a member of a very large charity organization and if I don't get all my emails, I can't coordinate charity events. Our clients count on us and in some cases plan yearly charity events around our organization. Can you fix this?

Official Employee

@emtramone Should be resolved in about 20 minutes

New Poster

So far it's looking like that has fixed it. Thanks so much for the rapid response and fix.

New Poster

I'm having this issue when sending email from my work email address to @comcast.net customers. I called your customer supposrt and they said my IP address is not blocked. Please help! I've had two separate customers in the past week. I would prefer this not continue. 

New Poster

I can't find anything on upper right to PM you.   Emails from riverscience-llc.com aren't going through to Comcast mailboxes.  Please advise,

Thanks,

Jan Watson

Official Employee

@bearnoble I responded to your PM

@jwatson261 This should be resolved in 15 minutes or so.

New Poster

Thank you!

Would you also look at barnettsbodyshop.com for same please.

Regular Visitor

Hi ... I am having the same problem. I would be happy to provide my domain name, but can't seem to figure out how to Direct Messages you. Please help!!!

Regular Visitor

domain is -

guilfordschools.org

New Poster

Same problem receiving emails from permitmaster.com! 

Highlighted
New Poster

I'm also apparently blocked?   @ComcastAntiSpam 

domain is hf-homes.com

Official Employee

@MacAttack7 I only see one set of messages that were flagged as spam, about a location change for tonight?

@jwatson261 I think yours was solved by someone else's escalation, as you share the same web hosting company.  Can you confirm?

Regular Visitor

Yes ... apparently it’s happened before as well, but yes .. our Comcast mentors did not receive the location change - how do I prevent this problem from happening?
Official Employee

@vickistevenson This should be clear in about 15-20 minutes

@MacAttack7 Does it happen often?

Official Employee

@pbw_ken Could you send me a PM with some other details?  I see the messages, but they look kind of spammy.  Is this your website forwarding to your address at comcast.net?

Regular Visitor

Seems to happen when we send to a large list (bcc or cc) at once.
New Poster

I am having the same problem with my email.  All of a sudden emails are just not coming through.  Other domains will say they sent an email and I just won't get it.  Doesn't go to spam or anything.  I tried sending through my work e-mail (which is google) and never shows up.  Also a couple other non comcast emails never come through.  Need to get this fixed ASAP . The domains I know so far are bookkeeperoffice.com and desitinationleavenworth.com - not sure how many others that I haven't noticed

Official Employee

@CVollmer That should sort it out in about 15 minutes or so for bookkeeperoffice.com.  If you see the problem persist, or find more domains, please let me know.

Additionally, please ensure your spam folder is enabled:

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/spam-filters-and-email-blocking-new-experience

I'm still looking at destinationleavenworth.com.  If you turn on your spam filter, you can mark those messages as "Not Spam" to help train the filters.  I'll get back to you either when it's resolved, or we need more information.

New Poster

My domain is having a similar issue. Could someone reach out to me via PM? @ComcastAntiSpam 

Official Employee

@zsg1313 Sent you a PM

New Poster

Thank you...I will work on the spam part
New Poster

I just relocated to my winter address in FL from NH and am not receiving e-mails sent from metrocast.net. This has happened before. All other e-mails seem to be working fine.

Please help.

Official Employee

@bobknow I'll send you a DM to get some additional information.

Regular Visitor

My church is also having trouble getting bcc emails through to comcast customers.

Official Employee

@purplehouse36 Can you share the domain with us?

Regular Visitor

That is to say when my church sends bcc emails, I'm not getting them.

Regular Visitor

office@peacelutheranseattle.org and pastor@peacelutheranseattle.org

Official Employee

@purplehouse36 Going to send you a PM to get more details.

Regular Visitor

Hello Ken,

I also have not received emails over the last 48 hours.

Thomas Dougherty

New Poster

I too am having this issue.  Need to receive emails from domains:

@customcollegeplan.com

@collegeplannerpro.com

I have no spam filters set up, so these emails aren't going into spam.  Could these domains please be whitelisted, @ComcastAntiSpam?

Thanks.

Pam

Frequent Visitor

@ComcastAntiSpam  Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to PM you on this forum.  

I am also having problems receiving messages to my Comcast account from my church.  Their domain is @anchortacoma.org

Please advise... 

Thank you.

Official Employee

@Anniekiehl This should be resolved shortly

@pcsmith01 It looks like you got a message yesterday, early evening.  Can you confirm?  If not, we'll move this to PM and try to see what's going on.